At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter.
Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We don't just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way, it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as human(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high-quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large-scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year.
We work in a flat 'Dutch Dream Team' structure with exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Bolt - Lightweight Electric Vehicles That Are Better In Every Way.
- Responsible for development of smart Battery Management System (BMS) for our 51V lithium ion battery pack
- Responsible for schematic, layout design and interaction with Engineers working on battery
- Specification and selection of BMS electronic components
- Responsible for BOM management, DFM, DFA (list building and technical discussion with manufacturing partners)
- Prototyping of vehicle electronics
- Responsible for integrations of BMS with Battery
- Responsible for passing EMC testing
- Responsible for BMS firmware development
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (HBO/WO)
- Experience with analog design, micro-controllers, digital systems
- Experience with solid state component reliability
- Experience with electrical schema and PCB design
- Knowledge of EMC good practices and EMC testing
- Experience with hands-on work like soldering
-Experience with CAN
-Experience with power supply design and isolation techniques
-Experience with micro-controller programming
- Experience with sourcing
- Experience with power electronics
- Experience with heat management regarding electronics
- Relevant extracurricular activities like student competition or engineering teams, case studies or Student Assistant
1 to 5