Bolt - Lightweight Electric Vehicles - That. Are. Better. In. Every. Way!
That is quite a Bolt… uhhh... bold statement to make. But we really believe the next step in making the environment better by making it sustainable when it comes to mobility is around the corner. And we are on the frontier of making smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as possible. We are building the 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels' we call the AppScooter®. It accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit. This technology is here to lie the foundation for decades to come.
So join the revolution!
You're an analyser. A person that uses quantitative data and customer insights for the development of our platform and all marketing outlets we do. You like to assess conversion rates, customer engagement and getting things done. Quick and dirty, but with the right mindset for growth. You won't be happy with a small change, because you want it to be BIG. And to make it big you know resilience and innovative experiments are key. So be creative and make sure that you know how to achieve the best result for us.
Who are you?
- As a Growth Hacker in a company like Bolt Mobility you have a broad skillset built out of several components.
- You are a deeply analytical marketeer or a data analyst and able to setup advanced marketing automation
- Able to improve performance on all the channels and get it done fast!
- From marketing data you derive action to allocate our budgets and convert that into customers (CPA, CPC)
- You are all about growth and 'no results' only bugs you a little. Growing and focus takes time and effort. Not every first tactic is a hole in one, but when you tried 137 times you might find the jackpot. Be resilient
- Without analytics you feel naked. Tooling like Google Analytics, Visual Website Optimizely, Hotjar and more are there to help you and you already know how to use (most) of these tools. You know since you're digital savvy
- We don't need to tell you about A/B testing right? Ok. We will let that one slide...
- Target audiences and and optimize ads in LinkedIn, Facebook and AdWords (SEA, SEO, SMA). We want lot’s of conversion in the funnel
- Big plus / preference: You already live in the Netherlands (Delft region).
- 2 -6 Years of relevant experience in (technical) marketing & data analysis
- Education as a Bachelor/MSc in Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- You have experience in SEO, SEA & SMA
- Great hands-on knowlegde of web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, KissMetrics, Mixpanel)
- You have experience in analyzing multi-touch attribution and marketing mix models
- Experience with website optimization and A/B testing
- Experience with marketing automation
- Knowledge of at least one programming language for data analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL (Standard Query Language for databases).
- Experience with online advertising (Facebook, Adwords, Linkedin)
- Good IT skills for tools integration.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, web design skills.