Head of Marketing and Sales
The Head of Marketing & Sales will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for setting up Bolt’s overall marketing plan, PR strategy, meeting our sales targets and orchestrating our Dutch, EU and global launch preparations. He or she will build and lead the marketing & sales team(s) and will provide them with hands-on support.
- Launch and coordination of several marketing campaigns
- Planning and coordination of interesting events
- Build the right PR network for Bolt and maintain intensive relationships with ‘influencers’ during the entire launch preparation and afterwards
- Starting with an action plan you will create a coherent and strategic alignment in all communication we distribute in different marketing channels.
- Review and coordinate content creators and designers
- You are in charge in the communication towards external parties that help us in these campaigns.
Who are you?
- Our Head of Marketing & Sales is a jack of all trades
- You are able to be productive and keep overview of our total planning in the Marketing, PR & Sales departments.
- A person that is up to date in knowledge (no old school / traditional marketing only!)
- Planning your way from content to event. All with the right deadlines
- You have an extensive network in the PR scene (like techcrunch, journalists etc…)
- Target driven person. Able to handle tight deadlines
- You can get along with engineers (us) quite well…
- Worked with P&L budgets before. Create them to improve effectivity and efficiency
- Hands-on: write copy, tweak ads and build our network and followers.
- 6 to 9 years of experience in marketing and communication positions
- PR is your stronghold
- Great experience in writing content (SEO, Influencers, networking)
- Extensive knowledge of online sales and conversion funnels (SEA etc…)
- Experience with marketing data analysis
- Good knowledge of current (digital) marketing tools and CRM's
- You have established a good network in the (international) press
- We prefer people that are fluent in both Dutch and English and live in the region of Delft.
- Affinity with (electric) vehicles and scooters
- Knowledge of consumer behaviour
- Knowledge of current and upcoming consumer trends
- We would love it if you worked for a technical (start-up) company before
- Experience with
- UI/UX design
- customer support
- structuring marketing campaigns
- B2C and B2B sales
- writing content (newsletters, social posts, blog posts, press releases, etc.)
- creating visual content
At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter. Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We didn’t just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as huma(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year, here in the Netherlands.
We work in a flat ‘Dream Team' structure with cross-functional teams of exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. We see our team and work environment as the first priority of our adventure and aim to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Click here to learn more about our product.