Note: hiring for this position will start soon, but you can already apply! Please leave a brief application if you are interested to get notified as soon as this position opens.
At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter.
Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We don't just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way, it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as human(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high-quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large-scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year.
We work in a flat 'Dutch Dream Team' structure with exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Bolt - Lightweight Electric Vehicles That Are Better In Every Way.
- Maintain and further develop the company culture
- Manage multiple external recruitment agencies and internal sourcing and hiring processes
- Delivering appropriate coaching and development feedback to all employees during one-on-one's
- Source, screen, interview and hire candidates
- Coordinate the onboarding process
- Keeping a pulse on the organisation and provide management with advice for streamlining operations and creating a safe and productive working environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in recruiting and organisational development with a strong preference for experience in technical positions
- Has played a key-role in a fast-paced (from 10 to >100 people) hiring & organisational development process before.
- Understanding of organisational and personal development - demonstrated ability to navigate within an organization to identify and build excellent working relationships and facilitate maximum personal growth.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills; excellent listening and observation skills
- Experience with applicant tracking or CRM-type systems
- Experience in attracting and onboarding international talent.
- Hands-on experience in sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks in addition to demonstrated ability to source 'beneath the surface' - targeted sourcing campaigns, targeted networking, calling for names, etc.