Note: hiring for this position will start soon, but you can already apply! Please leave a brief application if you are interested to get notified as soon as this position opens.
At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter.
Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We don't just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way, it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as human(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high-quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large-scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year.
We work in a flat 'Dutch Dream Team' structure with exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Bolt - Lightweight Electric Vehicles That Are Better In Every Way.
- Develop drivers to connect all the vehicle electronic components to the central computer.
- Develop over-the-air update capability.
- Write the applications that control the vehicle.
- Implement algorithms for sensor data processing.
- Develop firmware for the various microcontrollers onboard.
- 3 years experience with C.
- Experience with microcontroller programming.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Knowledge of embedded software testing tools and practices.
- Knowledge of electronics.
- Experience in electronics design.
- Knowledge of real-time systems.
- Experience in developing for automotive.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 standard.
- Knowledge of CAN bus and LIN bus.
- Knowledge of cryptography and security-critical coding.
Years of Experience
3 to 6