At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter.
Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We don't just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way, it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as human(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high-quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large-scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year.
We work in a flat 'Dutch Dream Team' structure with exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Bolt - Lightweight Electric Vehicles That Are Better In Every Way.
- Develop and maintain the Bolt website including the online store.
- Configure visualisation and analysis tools to monitor and improve marketing & sales.
- Develop a web application for customer-facing Bolt account management.
- Develop a web application for monitoring and control of vehicle fleet.
- In-house software ninja.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Frontend Developer
- Sound knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to develop cross-browser and cross-device.
- Knowledge of software version control systems (e.g. git).
- Knowledge of modern web development techniques and platforms.
- Experience with backend development and its frameworks.
- Web Design skills.
- Knowledge of UNIX system administration.
- Knowledge of website optimisation, A/B testing.
- Knowledge of marketing.