At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter.
Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We don't just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way, it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as human(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high-quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large-scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year.
We work in a flat 'Dutch Dream Team' structure with exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Bolt - Lightweight Electric Vehicles That Are Better In Every Way.
Engineering and/or integration of several locking systems for AppScooter:
- Buddy lock
- Rear wheel lock (Integrated in rear suspension)
- Steering lock
- Cable lock (Partially integrated in scooterframe)
All aspects of product development will have to be taken into account like:
- design for manufacturing (eg. injection molding preparation)
- design for assembly
- production partner sourcing
- setup of production
- Degree in mechanical engineering (HBO/WO Bachelor)
- 3-6 years of experience in mechanical engineering (automotive industry is an advantage)
- 3D-CAD design experience (Fusion / Solidworks / Catia etc.)
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams
- Team player, part of a multidiciplinair project team
- Knowledge of electrical actuators
- Knowledge of sensors and wiring
- Experience with structural FEA
- Experience with product sourcing
- Experience with ART legislation
- Knowledge of Anti-theft measures
- Experience with mass production techniques for metal
- Experience with programming safety systems
- Relevant extracurricular activities like student competition or engineering teams, case studies or Student Assistant
3 to 6