Note: hiring for this position will start soon, but you can already apply! Please leave a brief application if you are interested to get notified as soon as this position opens.
This position is for an Electro-mechanical engineer. This position requires knowledge of packaging electronics and/or Battery Packs.
- engineering design of battery, casing, electrical path, fusing, etc.
- setting up BMS and determining safe values for battery operation (charge, discharge, temp, etc.)
- determining need for cooling and engineering of it
- design of busbars, main contactor and main fuse
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electro-Mech engineering.
- Lithium chemistry battery design
- Safety and safe operation regarding lithium chemistry cells
- FEM heat simulations
- strength analysis
- cad modelling
- heat management of battery cells
- BMS systems
- electrical connectors, fusing and wiring
- manufacturing plastics
- EMC and methods to prevent
- lithium chemistry/battery chemistry
- Experience with designing plastic injection molded parts
6 to 9