At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter.
Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We don't just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way, it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as human(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high-quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large-scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year.
We work in a flat 'Dutch Dream Team' structure with exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Bolt - Lightweight Electric Vehicles That Are Better In Every Way.
- Develop drivers to connect the peripheral components to the Android platform.
- Develop driver to make the cellular modem work in our setup.
- Set up the build system for the whole Android package.
- Configure, tune and secure the Android operating system.
- Develop APIs that can be used by the apps, including the third-party API.
- Develop over-the-air update capability.
- 6 years experience in software engineering.
- 3 years experience with C.
- 3 years experience with Android and Java.
- 3 years experience low-level programming/microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Knowledge of embedded software testing tools and practices.
- Knowledge of system administration on Android/UNIX.
- Experience working on full Android stack.
- Experience with hacking Bluetooth on Android.
- Knowledge of electronics.
- Experience in developing for automotive.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 standard.
- Knowledge of CAN bus and LIN bus.
- Knowledge of Android security hardening.
- Knowledge of cryptography and security-critical coding.
- Experience with writing security-critical code and/or penetration testing.
- Knowledge of PCB design